Your kid needs Vitamin D right from the beginning of his life, which is typically obtained from sunlight. However, it is not advised to expose babies to direct sunlight. So, they do need supplements like SunnyD Drops. Vitamin D3 is essential for your kid’s growing bones and teeth, and a robust immune system. Insufficient levels of this vitamin can lead to rickets, delayed motor development, muscle weakness, aches and pains, and fractures in children.
- Enhances the absorption of calcium for optimal bone health
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Supports a robust immune system
- Contributes to a healthy heart
- Has the potential to boost brain functions.
- Aids in maintaining balanced endocrine function
- Alleviates fatigue, chronic body aches, and pains
- May prevent rickets
- Supports respiratory health
- SunnyD – Oral Drops are specially designed for your infant or kid with Vitamin D deficiency to boost their Vitamin D levels for healthy bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the active form of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps our bones absorb calcium and phosphorus, which makes our bones and teeth strong and healthy. Its deficiency can lead to weak and brittle bones and can even lead to rickets in your child.
- Vitamin D3 is also known to support heart and immune health.
Directions for use:
- Give 1 Drop daily to your kid or follow the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Avoid exceeding the recommended dosage.
- Before initiating the use of SunnyD – Oral Drops, it is recommended to have your kid’s vitamin D levels assessed by a healthcare professional.
(It is advised to have serum Vitamin D3 level checked, prior to taking Scotmann’s SunnyD 5000 IU softgels)
Each Drop contains:
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol): 400 IU
- This product is intended for the use of kids and infants.
- Before using it, consult a healthcare professional if your kid has any pre-existing medical conditions.
- If your kid has allergies to any of the ingredients, refrain from consuming this product. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Ensure proper storage by keeping the product in a cool, dry place, away from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- No medical claims are explicitly made for this product, as it is sold as a nutritional/dietary supplement.
Quality Assurance: Our Pledge to Customer:
- At Scotmann, quality is our top priority. Our products meet the highest standards of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- From sourcing to packaging, we uphold rigorous standards to ensure safety, potency, and purity.
- Our commitment to quality instils confidence in our customers and healthcare professionals. Trusted by doctors, we are the leading brand of vitamin D.
- This product is HALAL certified.
Other forms Available:
- SunnyD STAT Softgel
- Sunny VIT Twist-Off Softgel
- SunnyD 5000 Softgels
- SunnyD 10000 Softgels
- Sunny D PRO – Softgels
- SunnyD Insta Ampoule 200000 IU
- SunnyD Absorba Liquid 1000 IU/10 mL