Vitamin D plays a crucial role in enhancing the absorption of calcium and phosphorus by your bones and teeth, promoting their strength and overall health. Insufficient levels of this vitamin can lead to conditions such as osteopenia, osteoporosis, rickets, and an increased risk of fractures.
- Enhances the absorption of calcium for optimal bone health
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Supports a robust immune system
- Contributes to a healthy heart
- Aids in maintaining balanced endocrine function
- Alleviates fatigue, chronic body aches, and pains
- May prevent osteomalacia and osteoporosis
- May reduce the risk of developing diabetes mellitus
- Has the potential to boost brain functions.
- Supports respiratory health
- May prevent the development of certain types of cancer.
- SunnyD - STAT Softgel 200,000 IU is specially designed for individuals with the Vitamin D deficiency to boost their Vitamin D levels instantly for healthy bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the active form of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps our bones absorb calcium and phosphorus, which makes our bones and teeth strong and healthy. Its deficiency can lead to weak and brittle bones that can wear off.
- Vitamin D3 is also known to support heart and immune health.
Directions for use:
- Take 1-2 Softgels per month as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal or follow the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Avoid exceeding the recommended dosage.
- Before initiating the use of SunnyD - STAT, it is recommended to have your vitamin D levels assessed by a healthcare professional.
(It is advised to have serum Vitamin D3 level checked, prior to taking Scotmann’s SunnyD STAT softgel)
Each Softgel contains:
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol): 200,000 IU (5 mg)
- This product is intended for adult use only.
- Before using it, consult a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking other medications, planning to take any medications, or if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you have allergies to any of the ingredients, refrain from consuming this product. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Ensure proper storage by keeping the product in a cool, dry place, away from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- No medical claims are explicitly made for this product, as it is sold as a nutritional/dietary supplement.
Quality Assurance: Our Pledge to Customer:
- At Scotmann, quality is our top priority. Our products meet the highest standards of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- From sourcing to packaging, we uphold rigorous standards to ensure safety, potency, and purity.
- Our commitment to quality instils confidence in our customers and healthcare professionals. Trusted by doctors, we are the leading brand of vitamin D.
- This product is HALAL certified.
Other Forms Available:
- Sunny Vit Twist-Off Softgel
- SunnyD 5000 Softgels
- SunnyD 10000 Softgels
- Sunny D PRO – Softgels
- Sunny D - Oral Drops (Infants & Kids)
- SunnyD Insta Ampoule 200000 IU
- SunnyD Absorba Liquid 1000 IU/10 mL